Rated 3 out of 5 by Teeny107 Leaky bottle
I'm currently training for a marathon and needed a water bottle for my longer runs. I wasn't interested in a whole belt system, so a hand-held water bottle seemed like a good idea.
- Holds enough water to last through a 20 mile run and beyond (Note: I've only used this on cool days. I haven't used it yet on a hot day where my water intake would be higher).
- The zippered pouch is large enough to hold several gels and credit card/ID.
- Insulated and keeps your water cool.
- Fits nicely into the palm of your hand and has an adjustable strap.
- This bottle leaks quite a bit. I'm actually a little surprised at how much - when I set it down to tie my shoe laces, a pretty good amount of water spilled out. Every time I jostled it up and down mildly, water sprayed out and soaked my hands (not fun on a cold morning).
- The pouch is not large enough to hold an iPhone 6.
May 4, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by gahughes nathan water bottle
defective, leaked everywhere
December 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Great for Runs
I really love the zipper pocket and the water bottle is the perfect size. I just wish the handle part was a little tighter so that I didn't have to adjust my grip while running- but my hands are small, so that's a very individualized wish.
November 5, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shref Pricey but great for a hot day
I purchased this to carry my phone and water in my hand while I run on hot days. I always listen to music on my iPhone that I carry in one hand while running and started carrying a water bottle in the other hand on hot days. I purchased this water bottle that holds just about 16 oz and easily fits on the hand. It felt very secure, didn't cut into my hand, and was easy to drink from while on the move. My only complaint was it seemed to be a little pricey for just a small water bottle and pocket but I saw this as a better alternative to a belt with water bottle.
July 9, 2014