As Seen in The Upland Almanac, Summer 2013 > <a href="#" title="As Seen In The Upland Almanac" class="popin-trigger" id="uplandTrigger">See More</a>
- Kangaroo is 60% stronger than traditional cowhide.
- Breathable 600-denier fabric side panels.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining.
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft polyester insulation.
- Rubber outsole for excellent traction and reduced mud pickup.
- Fiberglass shank enhances rearfoot stability.
- Durable Boa system provides an excellent form fit.
- Padded collar helps keep out debris.
- Oversized pull loop on back for easy on/off.
- Antimicrobial lining prevents unwanted sour odor.
- Fits best with midweight sock.
- Lightweight and breathable.