The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") apply to any L.L.Bean Gift Card or Email Gift Card given by L.L.Bean for free, including "free with purchase," or distributed as a reward, incentive, part of a marketing program or promotion or otherwise (the "gift card").
One (1) $10 promotional gift card will be provided for orders of $50 or more until 11:59 p.m. ET, December 24, 2016, while supplies last. Limit one card per customer per 24-hour period. To qualify, orders must total $50 or more before any discounts, taxes, shipping, oversized delivery or duty charges are applied and be available for immediate shipment. Gift card purchases, exchanges, return labels and orders placed at our outlets or through our global.llbean.com website, or Direct to Business or Japan Business offices do not qualify. Online orders with back-order status will receive a $10 single-use promotion code via email after the order has shipped. Promotional gift cards will be valid on future L.L.Bean merchandise purchases in US dollars until 11:59 p.m. ET, February 8, 2017. Cards cannot be redeemed on the original qualifying order.
Promotional gift cards received by email are redeemable upon receipt of the gift card (cards will arrive within 24 hours). Promotional gift cards received at our stores are redeemable 24 hours after receipt in person at our stores. Customers who place a qualifying order but have not provided their email address to L.L.Bean will receive a mailed card in 7-10 business days. Your promotional L.L.Bean gift card will be honored for merchandise purchased from L.L.Bean at llbean.com, by phone or mail, or at retail or outlet stores.
1. By accepting and retaining the gift card or using the gift card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the gift card program at any time without notice. Current terms and conditions can be viewed at llbean.com/promocard. The gift card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law. The terms "you” and “your" mean the person to whom the gift card was issued.
2. Use of the gift card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the gift card. You cannot increase the funds on the gift card. Resale of this gift card or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Cards cannot be used to purchase other L.L.Bean Gift Cards or goods in our Direct to Business channel. You may not permit any other person to use the gift card issued to you. Your right to use the funds on the gift card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. Please note that purchases made with the gift card are similar to those made with cash in that you cannot "stop payment" on such transactions. L.L.Bean is not responsible for errors or omissions. The full amount of each purchase will be deducted from the funds held on the gift card, up to the total funds available on the gift card. Promotional gift card funds may not be applied to shipping and handling charges, return labels, taxes, duty license/stamps, repairs, monogramming, engraving, alterations, gift boxes, back-ordered items or Outdoor Discovery Schools® private lessons, custom adventures and adventure trips.
This Promotional Gift Card will be applied as a merchandise discount; any unused amount will be forfeited at time of redemption. Returned items will be refunded net of the gift card amount. Once a return is processed, promotional gift card(s) redeemed on original order will be reissued, while supplies last.
Promotional Gift Card funds cannot be applied to additional costs associated with return or exchange orders.
3. The laws of Maine govern the gift card, as well as the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Please note that the gift card has an expiration date; refer to the terms and conditions of the promotional offer for the expiration date of the gift card. After that date, the funds will expire and L.L.Bean will not accept the gift card. After the expiration date, please cut up the gift card and dispose of it. Invalid gift cards are not replaceable or returnable.
5. You agree to use the gift card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise through L.L.Bean and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from L.L.Bean.
6. This gift card promotion is designed to provide a benefit to our individual customers by permitting them to purchase items of L.L.Bean merchandise for their personal use at a discount. These promotional gift cards are not transferable and have no cash value. L.L.Bean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to honor any gift card used in a manner inconsistent with these objectives, including without limitation any fraudulent use. If we suspect misuse of the gift card, it may be suspended or terminated.
7. Online orders in backorder status at time of purchase will receive a $10 single-use promotion code via email after the order has shipped. This promo code is valid online and through a phone representative; not valid in L.L.Bean Retail Stores or Outlets. Offer may not be applied to shipping and handling charges, return labels, taxes, duty, license/stamps, gift cards, repairs, monogramming, engraving, alterations, gift boxes, back-ordered items or Outdoor Discovery Schools® private lessons, custom adventures and adventure trips; and Direct to Business orders. Not valid on previous purchases or with employee discounts. All refunds will match the discounted amount on the purchase receipt; codes will not be re-issued on returns. L.L.Bean reserves the right to deactivate promo code(s) in the event of fraud or technical issues and to limit quantities of individual items eligible for purchase with this discount. The promo code has an expiration date; refer to the terms and conditions of the promotional offer for the expiration date.