What to Bring: Chesapeake Bay Island-Hopping Kayak Trip
Required:Suggested Pack List:
- Paddling footwear (neoprene booties or aquashoes). No sandals, please.
- Swimsuit and towel
- 2 pairs synthetic underwear, tops and bottoms
- Fleece pants
- Extra synthetic pants and shirt for around camp
- 2 fleece jackets or pullovers
- 2 pairs of synthetic, fleece or wool socks
- 2 sets of nylon shorts
- Rainwear: jacket, pants and hat. Breathable material, like Gore-Tex®, recommended
- Footwear for around camp
- Nylon rain or windshell
- Hat with visor and clip
- Sunglasses with strap
- Sunscreen (SPF 15 or stronger) and lip balm
- One-quart water bottles or hydration system, filled
- Bug repellent
- Extra pair of prescription glasses, if applicable, and strap
- Headlamp or flashlight with spare bulb and batteries
- Personal toiletries
- Quick-drying towel
- Personal first aid kit, including prescriptions or special medications. Please bring back-up for must-have medications (like EpiPens if needed) for instructor to carry.
- Change of clothes and footwear for the ride home
Try a new outdoor experience — all equipment provided.
Everything you need to get started — and keep going.