Rated 4 out of 5 by normand802 Nice tee shirt
I recently purchased 4 of these tee shirts because of the Under Armour reputation. I wasn't blown away by these tee shirts. Yes they're nice, they're soft to the feel, and the fit is comfy. However they're also quite thin. I was expecting a thicker tee shirt for the price. I might recommend them but only purchase one and you be the judge as to whether the're worth the money.Be mindful the "charged cotton" is a very strechy material and I don't know yet if this will cause the tee shirts to stretch out of their original size. Only had them a month. Good luck.
April 29, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cjchirch runs small
Great looking shirt, but it runs small and has a trimmer cut. I ordered the size I always do, but this was much too snug. I have to exchange it for the next size up and pay shipping costs to return. Feel like the slimmer cut should have been disclosed.
April 26, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by favouriteaverett Feels like polyester
Not too flattering for my 10lbs over weight physic.
April 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BauerConvert Very Good Shirts
The feel of these shirts is superior to most. The colors are true to the image on the Bean website. It remains to be seen how they survive washings.
April 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JACLLbean My New Fav Shirt
I bought two of these already. Soft, and cool for summer. And the neck doesn't wrinkle or stretch after washing like some other T's do. I better get more, cause it's all I want to wear...lol. Thanks LL for the great service, and best products. Cheers...
April 1, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Midgie64 Nice gym shirt
I am a woman using this shirt as it offers better coverage than most women's shirts. I have a few Under Armour shirts, and love how the fabric wicks, but it tends to cling more than I like. After lots of wearing and washing they cling less. I really like that LLBean is now carrying Under Armour, even if only a few items. All of the UA clothing I have and have had has worn well, and held up to my expectations.
April 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goldfinches Very nice T with slightly elastic fabric
This is a very nice shirt if you are looking for (or don't mind) the fabric feeling a little elastic--it would be comfortable if snug. A typical cotton T-shirt stretches about as much as this one does, but this one has a more elastic feel to it. The fabric is a fine knit.
My Large size weighs 6.25 oz., is about 46" around the chest, and perhaps 43ish" around the waist after a couple washings. It is very comfortable with its 95% cotton content. The other 5% is elastane (aka Spandex aka Lycra).
By the way, my most favorite T-shirt ever is one of L.L. Bean's 100% Pima cotton offerings (purchased a year ago). You might want to check those out, too.
March 7, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by mch8545 Under Armour review
It's just ok. I'm very happy I didn't pay full price. It's small for a 2xx, and thin. I'll be far more careful in future. I hope YOU will read this and re-think selling UA. Or get their number on grade of clothing if they make it.
March 4, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by StorminNormand Thin for the pice
I'm not accustomed to paying high prices for tee shirts but I know UA is a generally well made product. This shirt fits me well though it runs small for the selected size. The quality is fine but I was a bit amazed at how thin it was! Time will tell if this shirt will last or not. I normally keep my tees in service for 2-3 years and I'm a bit doubtful this one will survive the many washes between now and then. All that said I like the shirts and they feel great while wearing them. Hey...they're worth a try.
March 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sportsdad2 Great UA shirt!
I love the UA cotton charged shirts. I'm not a dri-fit type person. Love the feel of the cotton! I have one in almost every color. The ones I get from LL Bean are high quality and don't shrink. They keep their shape after many washes. I wear each shirt at least once a week and expect the shirt to last well over a year.
March 4, 2015