Pick the Right Snowshoes for Winter Fun
Ideal for gentle rolling backyards, fields and wooded trails
• Easy on/off
• Moderate traction
• Exceptional value
Ideal for all but the steepest and iciest terrain.
• Stronger, lighter-weight materials
• Larger, more aggressive crampons
• Fully adjustable, rotating bindings for a more natural stride
Ideal for rugged terrain and steep, icy slopes
• Aggressive toe and rear crampons for grip on descents
• Heel lifts to reduce strain on steep climbs
• Lateral traction rails for traversing side slopes
• Advanced bindings for exceptional stability
How to Snowshoe
Find the Right Apparel and Boots for Snowshoeing
What you wear next to your skin is as important as your coat. Our Base Layers Guide will help you choose the right layers.
Stay toasty warm all winter with outerwear that’s lab-tested and proven. Use our Outerwear Guide to find the right winter coat.
Shopping for the right winter boot just got easier. Use our Boot Guide to find the perfect pair from our best lineup ever.