These redesigned studded boa wading boots feature carbide studs for even more grip on slippery terrain.
Why We Love It
These boots are designed to resist the transport of destructive aquatic materials – a quick scrubbing with fresh water will help you prevent the spread of invasive species from one body of water to another.
As Seen in Fly Fisherman Magazine's 2012 Gear Guide<br> > <a id="ppSeeIn" href="#" title="See more" style="font-size:10px; font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif" >See more</a>
- Synthetic upper.
- Boa®-closure system.
- Five-Ten rubber sole with hex pattern.
- Quick-drying River Treads.
- Side ports accelerate drainage.
- Nonporous upper, laces and sole.
- Twistable Boa knob creates custom fit.
- Offers superior traction.
- Rugged and easy to clean.
- Scrub brush included.