Guided instructions and a simple, straightforward design make assembling your Acadia Tent quick and easy.Play
One Minute on Winter Walker Snowshoes (01:00)
DownTek Technology (00:37)
30 Seconds on the Boa Closure System (00:30)
How to Choose Cross-Country Skis (01:43)
Camp Bags (00:52)
Intro to Snowshoeing (02:05)
King Pine Dome Tent HD (01:37)
Turbo Tent (01:00)
Winter Walker Snowshoes (00:41)
Poles for Hiking and Winter Sports (01:57)
Discovery Ski Set (01:40)
Introduction to Cross-Country Skiing (03:15)
Pathfinder Snowshoes (00:46)
Pull Sleds and Toboggans (01:26)
AT 35 Pack (01:16)
Manatee Kayak (01:38)
How to Choose a Kayak (01:49)
Choosing the Right Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) (01:39)
Modular Sit-in Kayaks (01:07)
Modular Sit-on-Top Kayaks (01:00)
What to Pack for a Day Hike (02:18)
Top Ten Bike Helmet Tips (02:39)
Runaround Cruiser Bikes (01:00)
Calypso Women's Kayak (01:49)
Bicycle Safety (02:35)
Mountain Light XT Tent (01:20)
Microlight FS Tent (01:44)
Dirigo XT Tandem Plus Kayak by Old Town (02:07)
L.L.Bean Team Rides in the Trek Across Maine (03:28)
How to Set Up Your King Pine Dome Tent (03:13)
How to Set Up Your Mountain Light XT Tent (01:37)
How to Set Up Your Big Woods Dome Tent (03:56)
How to Set Up Your Microlight FS Tent (02:18)
How to Set Up Your Vector XL Dome Tent (02:44)
How to set up your Woodlands Screen House (02:30)
Bicycle Assembly: Runaround Cruiser, Acadia Cruiser or Sport 7 Cruiser (02:35)
Bicycle Assembly: Sport Trail, Sport Tour or Ridge Runner Bicycles (02:51)
Hi. I'm Kevin Nadeau from L.L.Bean product development. I'm here to help you set up your Acadia tent.
1. Unpack your tent. Select a clear site and unpack your tent. Inside the storage sack, you'll find the tent body, the fly, and two smaller bags containing poles, stakes, and guy lines. You'll also find waterproof instructions sewn right inside the storage sack, so they're always there when you need them.
2. Assemble your tent. To keep the tent in place during assembly, stake it out using the loops provided at each corner. Remove the poles from the bag, and assemble the peak poles so they form a 'V.' Slide the peak poles through the sleeves at the front and rear of the tent, making sure the gray pole is in the front. Now, use the corner joint to attach the two side-rail poles to the peak poles, making sure that the slots are facing away from the tent body. Next, attach the plastic tent clips to the middle portion of the side-rail poles. Attach the four leg poles to the corner joints of the rail poles. Then, attach the lower end of each leg pole to the inside grommet of the nylon webbing at each corner of the tent. The tent should now be standing.
3. Install the matching footprint (sold separately) To protect the floor and extend the life of your tent, we recommend our matching footprint, sold separately. If you purchased the footprint, position it under the tent with the coated side up. Insert the tent pole tips into the grommets on the webbing attached to the footprint.
3. Install the rain fly. Spread the fly on the ground. Then, pull it over the tent so the L.L.Bean logo is facing the front. Reach under the fly at the two tent peaks and fasten the fly's loops to the peak poles. Locate the four side-release buckles at the bottom edge of the fly, and connect them to the corresponding buckles on the main tent body. There are two stakeout points on the front vestibule and one on the rear. Stake out both vestibules and tighten the straps. Then, tighten the nylon straps on the fly.
4. Attach the optional high-wind guy lines. If you're setting up camp in extremely windy conditions, we recommend you guy out your tent. You'll find guy lines, with pre-attached tensioners in your tent?s stake bag. Tie the end of the guy line without the slider to the loop of the tent fly. Next, pull the loop from the tensioner and insert the stake into the loop. Then, slide the tensioner along the line until it's tight.
Now, you're ready to enjoy camping in your Acadia Tent. This versatile tent features a rectangular floor plan with near-vertical sidewalls that maximize usable interior space, guaranteeing you plenty of room for family fun.