Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by LLBeanShopperPennsyl Love it
I have the Fire color and I love it. It's the first red shirt I've bought in a long time. I am 5'10" and pretty skinny, and it fits really well. It's fairly warm, but I wouldn't wear just this outside in the Philadelphia winter. I need to put on a warm jacket over it, but it's great for early fall and mid spring. It hasn't pilled, shrunk or lost color in the three months I've owned it. I machine wash cold and hang or flat dry with everything I own that has a collar, and I suggest you do the same to keep it looking new.
December 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 Very comfortable
Very comfortable shirt with a nice, slimmer fit. I'm really happy they make this in the tall, if fits nigh perfectly.
November 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by nashvegas Great shirt -- get the orange one
Not sure why the white/red shirt is so prominent on the website when the orange one is such a good looking shirt. Regardless, here are some thoughts:
1. I'm 6'3" and skinny (approx. 38L in jacket size) and purchased size medium-long. I'm so happy L.L. Bean makes this size in its signature line.
2. The sleeves are long enough to be worn not rolled up, which is rare on me.
3. The shirt comes down past my waist but not too far that I can't wear it untucked. In fact, it might be a little short for me to tuck this in convincingly. This is the exact length I wanted in this shirt, as I probably would not wear it tucked anyway, but it's not too short.
4. The material is very high quality and soft, though it is -- as advertised -- medium weight. It is pretty warm for the early fall here in the south, but will be a good winter shirt.
5. Again, the orange -- just a great color in a great looking shirt.
October 16, 2013