Rated 5 out of 5áby Momshopper47 Perfect Travel Bag
I hesitated to purchase this bag because it's not canvas, but am so glad I did! You need to start loading it for it to stand on it's own, but then it holds an amazing amount of stuff and has many organizer sections.It is perfect as a carry-on, fitting under the seat well. The only caution is that if you fill it to the top it will hurt your shoulder when carrying it a long distance.
March 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby gjerda Perfect bag for traveling!
I fly between Los Angeles and Denver once a month. I bought this bag to use as my personal item and it is perfect! I have flown on 3 separate airlines with it so far and it fits under the seat with room to spare. This tote has plenty of room for my laptop, a spare change of clothes plus all the things I would normally carry in my handbag. It has plenty of pockets zippered and open. I am going to order another one ASAP!
February 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby WildcatTch2UK Which Royal Blue?
I like this bag but the color Royal doesn't match the Royal of the rolling bag I got last year. The tote is so dark (more navy than royal) that the black monogram doesn't show. I wish LLB were more consistent with colors on items that might be purchased separately, such as luggage.
February 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby badfish Works well on airplane and the beach
Bought this bag to us as a carry on and to tote things to the beach works well for both. Nice fabric. If not full it seems to adjust to a smaller profile. Just what I was looking for.
February 12, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Hortensia Spacious and pretty, but too big as purse
Loved this tote bag, it is big and spacious and with enough pockets to make organization easy. It was a perfect carry on bag. I wish it had additional small loops where to hook up a longer strap to make carrying it diagonally across one shoulder possible, or to help hook it up to a rolling suitcase. While the size is fabulous for a carry on bag, it felt too big as a travel purse. I ended up fitting a small purse inside.
February 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4SonMom Terrific Bag
Absolutely love this bag! My only regret is that I didn't purchase it in the larger size (I bought medium). It's very roomy and has enough pockets to put "stuff". Great value.
February 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby LTLaguna Does it all!
Needed a carry on bag to replace my backpack. This tote is big enough for all the essentials, but manageable for under the seat or in the overhead. It can be an overnight bag and your purse. Plus, it's LLBean sturdy. What's not to like.
February 4, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby jeril great work bag
I really, really like this bag, and I would order it again. These are some things I have noticed, now that I've used it for awhile:
1) I wish the straps were just a tiny big shorter. I am 5'4", and the straps are just a little big too long for me.
2) I wish the monogram was bigger.
3) I love that there are two straps, and that they are thin, but I wish they were padded. When I have my bag loaded down with my work laptop and my grad school stuff, the straps dig into my shoulders. It would be nice if the straps were padded.
4) I am right-handed, and I carry the bag on my left shoulder. I wish the mesh pocket was the pocket in front, more easily accessible with my right hand.
5) The bag is extremely well-made. I looked at other bags to use for work, that were far more expensive, and I bought this one instead. I highly recommend it, and I would order it again. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. I would have given it 5 stars if the straps were padded.
January 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Reviewop Utility bag
Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but the overall size and compartments are exactly what I was looking for. The quality seems excellent.
January 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby EMain Great Bag
I used this recently to travel with. It held my purse, snacks and little extras on the plane. It fit nicely under the seat in front of me, and zipped so nothing fell out. Loved the outside pockets.
January 27, 2015