Intermediate Recreational Kayaking Course
- Participants should be frequent paddlers with the fundamental knowledge of recreational kayaking.
- Activity Level:
- Minimum Age:
- 12 (14 and under with participating adult)
- Spend a half day kayaking in a small group led by expert instructors
- Learn advanced strokes and other techniques to help you feel more confident and adept in the water
- Practice basic paddling strokes to maneuver your kayak
This fun-filled half day of instruction will help you feel more adept on the water, allowing you to enjoy all your kayaking adventures. Improve your paddling efficiency, ability and confidence in this four-hour Intermediate Recreational Kayaking Course - the perfect complement to our Introduction to Recreational Kayaking Course. Our expert instructors will teach you balance, boat lean and the basic body mechanics of advanced paddling strokes, so you can effortlessly cruise through the water. You'll also receive thorough instruction on water skills and safety, including how to successfully perform wet exits, self and assisted rescues, T-rescues and scoop rescues.
|Center Valley, PA||June 15, 29||3 p.m.-7 p.m. Saturdays|
|July 6, 20|
|August 3, 17, 31|
|September 7||3 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday|
|Marlton, NJ||July 13, 27||1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.|
|August 10, 24|
|Paramus, NJ||June 1, 29||3 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturdays|