Junior Olympic Archery Development Course
- Participants are strongly encouraged to provide their own bow; however, bows are available for rental ($40 for the 8 weeks). Each participant is required to bring some personal equipment, including at least 5 arrows, armguard, hip quiver, fingertab and arrow lube. (Bow sights are required on compound and recurve bows).
- Activity Level:
- Minimum Age:
- An eight-week course focused on developing archery skills and form
- Plenty of one-on-one instruction with NAA certified experts who will help hone your abilities
- Enjoy learning at your own pace in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Designed for archers of all ages and abilities
Whether you're a beginner looking to learn archery basics, an advanced archer wishing to compete at national and world class competitions or a hunter looking to refine your abilities, this eight-week course will take your skills to a whole new level. Our National Archery Association (NAA) certified instructors will teach you to hit a bull's eye at a distance of 20 yards with the proper form and technique. We provide instruction in both compound and recurve bows.
Classes are held Wednesday evenings and offer separate times for different ability levels, providing maximum one-on-one time with our instructors. The course is specifically designed to allow you to progress at your own pace with the helpful support of friendly and positive archery experts
To sign up, call our Hunting & Fishing store at 1-877-755-2326.
|Freeport, Maine||January 29 2014 - March 19 2014||6 p.m.-7 p.m. Winter session, beginner to intermediate.|
|January 29 2014 - March 19 2014||7:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m., Winter session, advanced|
|June 2014 - August 2014||Summer session dates and times coming soon.|
|December 4 2013 - January 22 2014||6 p.m.-7 p.m., Winter session, beginner to intermediate.|
|7:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m., Winter session, advanced.|